Baltic in July - Weather

Munstergal22

Hi all,

I've booked a sailing on the Breakaway on July 4th 2018 and now I'm slightly nervous about the weather.

I thought average would be around 18 degrees which would be fine but now I'm reading reviews about not been able to use pools etc due to weather.

Can anyone ease my fears? Were you able to use the pools and outdoor facilities on the ship this year? What clothes did you wear? Any shorts or all long trousers?

Thanks for any info xx

I don't know if anyone can take away all of your angst. Telling you what the weather was like this July is no exact measurement of what it will be like next July. Just like at home, weather changes. Best thing to do is research/Google some weather sites, look for averages and hope for the best.

Probably not what you want to hear, but....

I took my Baltic cruise in early June. It was a bit on the cool side certain days but quite pleasant. I wore a mix of jeans and shorts. I also brought a light sweater with me.

Honestly, we spent so much time in port enjoying the sights, there was no time to use any of the pools.

I say go for it. I'm sure July will be very nice. It's a great cruise, for sure!

Weather can be unstable. It may rain and can be between hot and rather cool. So just be prepared to dress in layers.

Baltic is a port extensive cruise. If you plan to use the pool aside from sea day, it could be later in the day. The air may be hot but the water is not. Just hope for the best.