Most Threads Started Award

dmk

Who would win the award for the most started threads on this board?? I notice a couple of people who often start new threads.

But who are the top 5?

On most message boards, it is considered a form of spamming if someone monopolizes a board with off topic threads, but for some reason it is regarded as a status symbol on cruise critic. Therefore, I would prefer to give this award to people who, in my opinion, consistently post the most helpful information about cruising, without considering their number of posts. These very helpful posters include, but are not limited to, NMNita, Canderson, Host Andy, Ocngypz, Chessbriar, MsByrdy, BruinSteve, Hajekfam, and Ma Bell. I have learned so much about cruising from them :)

Schplinky has a knack for starting new threads. Isn't he the one who started a thread once which asked "Is there anything to eat on a cruise ship?" Just kidding' date=' Lee!:)

Allen[/quote']

Allen,

I'll admit it, I love starting new threads. I just like to keep the conversation rolling and there are only so many times you can comment on the formal attire debate. That said, I'd say Danno starts more threads than me. What is it with these Canadians? Chatty!

Archived