Photos of Explorer of the Seas

Broch

:) I had link from this board for pictures of Explorer and other Ships but I have lost it. I am mainly interested in the Explorer Photos. If any kind person knows this link or could post some photos of Explorer |I would be very gratefull. Thanks

hi broch i have lots of photos from our trip on the explorer but dont know how to put them on here if you want to email me i will send them to you like that, gramgill@tiscali.co.uk i have photos of the sister ship in that class the mariner that we were on in March, we are due to go back on the explorer doing a back to back starting the 8th jan. if you want me to email you or if you have any other queries i will try to help.

ps good to speak to another Scot, I stay app30 miles from you

hi broch i have lots of photos from our trip on the explorer but dont know how to put them on here if you want to email me i will send them to you like that, gramgill@tiscali.co.uk i have photos of the sister ship in that class the mariner that we were on in March, we are due to go back on the explorer doing a back to back starting the 8th jan. if you want me to email you or if you have any other queries i will try to help.

ps good to speak to another Scot, I stay app30 miles from you

Archived