Parasailing at Harvest Caye

Hello, when you go parasailing as a family, the three of us, do you pay the fee just to go? Or just for those going up? For example, if I do not go, but my DH and DD do, do I pay the full fee? And it's my understanding that my DH and DD can go together if under the weight limit, is that correct? I LOVE Harvest Caye just as a chill day, CAN NOT WAIT to go back, but I thought it would be so awesome for them to parasail this trip. This is DD's first cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
Bump. Anyone have experience about family going together, but only some are parasailing? Are you paying just to be there, or would I just pay for the two that are doing it, but I would be along for the ride.

Since nobody has provided a better answer, I suggest you call the ShorEx number:

For more information, call 1.866.625.1167 (US & Canada), or 0845 201 8907 (UK guests). European guests can call +49 611 3607 or browse www.ncl.eu

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to avoid a phone call, I HATE phone calls. But I did call earlier, and it sounds like only they get to go, no "observer" for me. At least I should be able to see them most of the time, but I would much prefer to be there. I may just pay the price to do it and not do it :-)