Great Tour

DEK1119

My husband, two 17 year old kids and I went on a cruise this past Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time on Antigua. The reason is because of the tour we did. I have never had a more personable and knowledgeable driver as Gordon from premier tours http://www.antiguapremiertours.com

The vehicle was clean and he was always there to greet us after we were dropped at The Nelson's dockyard and Long Beach. We did not want to do the "normal" pineapple plantation tour that all the taxi drivers try to get you to do but instead went to devils bridge and Gordon knew where it was and exciting facts about it. Try their tour company......It was cheaper than Royal Carribean and beat the hassle of being bombarded by taxi drivers as soon as you got off the ship.

If you see Gordon, tell him Jack & Debbie said HEY!

Hi Dek

I was hoping I could ask you a few questions about your excursion..???...

What were your "port hours"?

How long was your tour?

How did you all travel around on the tour?

Was it just the 4 of you? Were there more people on the tour with you?

How was Long Beach?

Devils Bridge?

Would you have added anything or stayed longer at any place?

Thanks for any additional information you can give.

I have e-amiled them and hope to hear back soon!

Since this last recommendation I am really looking forard to touring with them!

Thanks again!

Stacey

Port hours are usually from 8am to 5pm. Our tour with Gordon was from approx. 9am to 3:30 pm. We travelled by minivan and it was just my family. Long beach was ok. Not much snorkeling and the water is brackish. Lots of watersports though. From what I heard from other people on our cruise.....Antigua may boast of 365 beaches but few are worth going to. Long beach is on the Atlantic side so maybe if your a beach hound the tour to the carribean side would be better for beaches.

We were the only ones at Devils Bridge. It was really cool and worth seeing in my opinion. Beat the pineapple plantation or sugar plantation anyday. Also, Gordon stopped at a little shop after Nelson's Dockyard because we asked. It was not part of the tour. The only thing I would have changed would to have had lunch. Maybe stop at a local place for some fresh fish. My husband, kids and I are people people so we loved chatting up the locals. The stops were just bonuses for us because the people were so nice and it seemed Gordon knew everyone. Enjoy.

Archived