Havana Rooms...worth it?

Absolutely worth it!! Just remember there are so many more places to explore on the ship! We stayed in the Havana area most of the time!wishing now we would have explored others areas of ship! Lol.. does give me an excuse to sail on vista again though

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The corner balconies seemed so cool. The room isn't much bigger. It those corner balconies seem pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The aft wrap is a great cabin! We were in Cabin 7450 on the Vista in June. The balcony is huge, only downside is there is no shade or cover, so when it rains you either get wet or can't use it. I'm glad we have experienced the aft wrap but I am not sure I will book one again.

I make the mistake of suprising my wife with Havana Cabana 5231 on Vista on the Jan 28, 2017 sailing. Big, big mistake on my part. She (and I) loved the Havana experience so much she made me book a Havana Suite on Horizon for next year. She has no desire for a regular balcony after experiencing Havana...and neither do I.

Does Havana cost more? Yes, it does cost more. I don't Cruise so I can brag about how cheap the week was. I don't mind paying extra to escape the crowds.

In my opinion, Havana area is the best part of the Vista.