Early Dinner vs. Later Dinner

CruisingDivag

We are also cruising on the Fascination, in October (we are on the 8OCT sailing) and were able to get Your Time Dining. We initially chose Late seating, when we booked with our PVP but I changed it through My Cruise Manager to the Your Time Dining.

Thank you. I'll go in again and check. Enjoy your cruise!!! I can't wait to go!!

g

We did "Your Time" dining once when traveling with another family. It definitely had it's benefits. But we usually opt for late dining. Gives us more time to get ready for dinner after a port day, and there's always somewhere to grab a late afternoon snack if you need one!

We always get Early or YTD. We like all the comedy shows and you will miss some of those with late. Just an fyi for people talking about being rushed coming back from ports to get to early dining. We thought we couldn't come if it was after 6 but our waiter in the dining room said it was fine to come at 6:30 if we wanted for early seating. That worked out nicely because some ports were 5:30/6:00 on board time.