Premier cruise

aawheat

You will board after Weddings, Diamond, Platinum, Suite and FTTF folks. Just before general boarding. When you print your boarding passes it will say priority. That means you may arrive when you want and check in. Just a side note, room ready at embarkation is not part of the Premier perks. I am not saying that it won't be ready just not a guarantee like with Di/Plat/FTTF.

I had this question as well. I am on the Premier on the Breeze out of Galveston and my check in time is 10:00-10:30. My boarding pass says priority and luggage tags say FTTF and priority. (I did not purchase FTTF-sold out) I understand that I will be able to board after Diamond/Plat, weddings, and FTTF people-should be zone 1 since I have the earliest time available. Will I have to wait till 1:30 for the cabin or since it is priority will we have early access? And my luggage should be early arrival due to FTTF tags? Our 1st Premier cruise, so EXCITED!!

I had this question as well. I am on the Premier on the Breeze out of Galveston and my check in time is 10:00-10:30. My boarding pass says priority and luggage tags say FTTF and priority. (I did not purchase FTTF-sold out) I understand that I will be able to board after Diamond/Plat, weddings, and FTTF people-should be zone 1 since I have the earliest time available. Will I have to wait till 1:30 for the cabin or since it is priority will we have early access? And my luggage should be early arrival due to FTTF tags? Our 1st Premier cruise, so EXCITED!!

You can check-in when you want as you are priority. Carnival still makes you pick a time but it doesn't matter in your case.

I'm not sure how Galveston works, but on our last one out of Miami we were all in the Dia/Plat lounge and boarded with them ahead of FTTF people. Your luggage should be there early because of the tags but your room will not be ready early.

We had a blast on our! Have fun!