HMC cabana cancellations?

Ilike2cruuuz

Does anyone know if there's a back-up waiting list for the cabanas in Half Moon Cay, in the event someone cancels? I'm not sure if this is even a "thing," I'm just wondering because I didn't know they would sell out so fast! :loudcry:

Yes, it is a thing. Check in, as soon as you embark the ship, with the Shore Excursions Desk and ask to be placed on their waiting list. I've personally had to cancel a HMC cabana, so I know it does happen. And you are correct. They do always sell out pre-cruise way in advance of sail date. Good luck.

Yes, it is a thing. Check in, as soon as you embark the ship, with the Shore Excursions Desk and ask to be placed on their waiting list. I've personally had to cancel a HMC cabana, so I know it does happen. And you are correct. They do always sell out pre-cruise way in advance of sail date. Good luck.

Thanks for the glimmer of hope!

With so few cabanas for a lot who can book, it does sell out fast. Just have to take the chance for that "thing". Ask on your Roll Call. Someone booked who might cancel could be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Some friends that were on a cruise this past March (their first one) went to shore excursion desk as soon as they boarded and asked if there were any cancellations for a cabana on HMC. They had one and they grabbed it. Now of course they had to take what was available (it was in the low numbers near all the noise and people) but they were thrilled to get one. They loved it BUT said for sure they would get one again only try to get one before boarding so they can pick the number this time.

Soooo, it happens!