Spa Room Discounts

IndyDenise

I'm booked in a Spa Balcony on the Dream for September 24, 2017.

Carnival's site has this " Guests in Cloud 9 Spa accommodations have private access to the spa and are eligible for exclusive spa packages and discounts. "

So does anyone know what the discounts are? Are we just better off booking for port days ( better deals ) ? If we book in advance how do we get the spa room discounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off of Splendor and had a spa cabin. We where offered 20-25% off packages compared to the 10 to 15% off first day booking pacakge.

The aroma therapy room also broke our first two days out, so the Cload 9 spa employees gave us the Resort room for free twice. Plus our stateroom steward have us a $50 coupon to the spa after tipping him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We just got off of Splendor and had a spa cabin. We where offered 20-25% off packages compared to the 10 to 15% off first day booking pacakge.

The aroma therapy room also broke our first two days out, so the Cload 9 spa employees gave us the Resort room for free twice. Plus our stateroom steward have us a $50 coupon to the spa after tipping him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

That's good to know - thank you! Did you tip your steward at the beginning of the cruise, or halfway? I usually wait until the last day, but that's definitely an incentive to tip earlier!