Grocery or Liquor Stores near Sheraton Bal Harbour?

jimbug

Hello,

We've got a 1-night pre-cruise stay (but no rental car) at the Sheraton Bal Harbour in March. I was hoping to pick up a bottle of Champagne and a pack of Diet Cherry Coke and bottled water to bring onboard with us. Does anyone know if there is a grocery and/or liquor store near the hotel (walking distance or cheap cab fare)? Also, do grocery stores in Florida sell wine and Champagne? (No, the ones in Oklahoma do not...lol.)

Thanks!

Jimmie

Thanks, Trent. Do you think that is a safe enough area to walk to alone in daylight hours? Or even better, I wonder if the Sheraton has a complimentary shuttle in that short radius from the hotel?

I don't know about the hotel having a shuttle, but it's perfectly safe to walk during the day. The area of Surfside you'll walk through is a busy commercial/shopping area. I wouldn't recommend it at night when things are closed, but during the day it's fine.

Archived