Empress: Deck 8 Forward vs Deck 7 Forward

I have an upcoming cruise on Empress in cabin 8508. I just noticed that 7508 is available, and was thinking of switching to it simply because it does not have the fold-down (pullman) beds, which seem to be intrusive in the cabins that are already small to begin with.

Other than the extra beds, is there anything different about these two rooms that I should consider? They seem to be the same size, have the same view, and same access/proximity to the open "balcony" area in the front of the ship. But Royal Caribbean categorizes 8508 as F2 and 7508 as I, so I wasn't sure if there was something I may be missing. Thanks!

We had an F2 (8632) on Empress and the pull-down beds are a bit of a pain. You'll bump your head or shoulder until you figure out how to maneuver around them. I would go with a cabin without, given the choice. That being said, Empress was one of my favorite ships. Small, Excellent crew, easy to get around, loved hanging out on Deck 6 with lounge chairs watching the sunset. One of my favorite cruises.