Breakaway cabin below Shaker's

wezie

Hi. I am thinking about booking a balcony cabin 9256 below Tradewinds and Shaker's on the Breakaway. What is Shaker's exactly? I am just wondering if it is a nightclub or how noisy it will get, especially with it having the waterfront. What hours are they open? Does anyone have experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi. I am thinking about booking a balcony cabin 9256 below Tradewinds and Shaker's on the Breakaway. What is Shaker's exactly? I am just wondering if it is a nightclub or how noisy it will get, especially with it having the waterfront. What hours are they open? Does anyone have experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cabin 9256 is above the Tradewinds gift shop and below balcony cabins above. Shakers' Waterfront stretches back to cabin 9248 Shaker's is a martini bar, which I don't believe has much in the way of loud entertainment. Smoking is supposed to be limited to the Starboard Waterfront, so that shouldn't be a problem if that's a concern.

Hi,

Some nights Shakers has a piano player singer, but if I recall correctly she was always finished by 10 or 11. Not a very loud place and not very big. It's an open area, somewhat of a cut-out from the main walkway. We spent an hour or two there every night this past July.

Enjoy your trip!

The only cabins below Shaker's are three decks down. It is on deck eight.

At night it can get pretty noisy inside due to the piano player and crowds (it is in the busy 678 atrium area), but the Waterfront is almost silent on the port side at night. DO NOT get a deck nine cabin on the starboard side, especially mid-fwd. Very smoky and loud.