What rum on-board?

Pr3dict

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately the mount gay above is one of their lowest quality dark rums. It runs around $25 dollars.

It bothers me that a luxury cruise line has affixing worse selection then royal Caribbean, which I normally sail. They atleast have Ron Zacapa 23 which is about a $45 dollar bottle.

Also the gosling you have found is made to make dark and stormy drinks. If you like Moscow mules then you should try that!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

...Also the gosling you have found is made to make dark and stormy drinks. If you like Moscow mules then you should try that!

Interesting you should mention that. Another thing that Silversea *doesn't* have on the boat is Ginger Beer. So yesterday, in Juneau, I went ashore and bought a couple of six-packs of Ginger Beer. I also had to hunt up a copper mug, which now says "Alaska" on the side.

So now I'm all set up to make Dark and Stormies, Moscow Mule, Ginger Rogers, and whatever you call a whiskey buck - maybe "whiskey buck." :) I now hold a monopoly on the ingredients for mules AKA bucks on the ship.:evilsmile: