Pride of Aloha on 12/10!!

SweetEmi

Okay, I just couldn't pass it up and will be on board on 12/10. I hope I can get caught up on this board and find someone else who is going.... and find out what is up. But if not, I guess I'll go as unprepared as most of the world outside of this board....hehehehehe

Anyone who has "MUST KNOW" information for me, please post it here. I used to come here to this board several times a day but since I started 2 full time work at home jobs, I don't have the time any more.

Aloha!!! I really need this vacation and if I never even get off the ship, that is probably just fine with me. I did, however get a J gty since I needed to go as inexpensively as possible this time around and hope I don't totally hate the room. I think I'll go to NCL's website and see if they gave me a room # yet.

Emi

(I meant to post this here but posted it on NCL's board :) So, copying it where I wanted it to go...hehehehehehe)

Yippeee!!! Emi cruises again!

I'm finding that there are tooooo many things to do and not enough time to do them. Maybe we'll end up staying in Hawaii- got any spare closet space at your house?:D

I'll be following your adventures- you were a huge help with our Star cruise so I'll expect great Hawaii info from you this time:)

KAREN! Howzit girl??? I don't know how much time I'm going to have to post stuff, but I'll try. I found my room and it is about the size of my closet. lol!! But all is good. I just hope I can find out a thing or two before boarding.

In particular, I'm interested in the rental car situation. What are you guys doing?? We really love Kauai and I'm just now looking at the schedule and we are there all day and half the next, so I think we better rent a car. I wonder if people are finding a place to keep the rental car over night or what. And also, where to get the best deals on them.

Maybe though, we will just rent for that first day and spend the next day on the ship or just close by.

So much to plan! and no time!

BTW...I bought a house down in Ocean View, so there is room there for ya. *smile*

Emi

No kidding!! I'm planning next November's vacations and now I throw this in the loop. I am too OCD for this...hehehehehehe...I have one day off this week since I'm going to work Monday to make up for being off next Saturday (BECAUSE I WILL BE FLYING IN!!) and that means I have to get all my resting in and pack, etc in 1 day. Oh my! I REFUSE to take much luggage though, so that will help.

Emi

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Emi!

So how was the cruise??

It has been below zero here in Green Bay so we are anxious to warm up.

How's the weather been?

We'll be in Kona on January 25. Do you have time for lunch? Let me know...:)

The cruise was great! We met some great people on board and ended up as driver and tour guide at a couple of ports but all was wonderful.

I guess I have been working too hard, I was talking up a storm to other passengers and staff all week...lol! I'm usually very quiet.

The only problem was an awful smell in the bathroom that went away on the last day. Not sure what was up with that. I found it dissipated with the bathroom door cracked open but my friend didn't want the smell in the rest of the room, so it was a "battle" all week. hehehehehe I guess it wasn't that bad though because we never said anything to the room steward Josh (who we talked to all week and was very nice) or the front desk.

Anyway, I don't know where I will be on the 25th. If I'm in Kona again working - that is a good possibility but if I'm still working from the house in Ocean View, I won't be able to make it there. Ask me again before you leave, okay??

Emi

The cruise was great! We met some great people on board and ended up as driver and tour guide at a couple of ports but all was wonderful.

I guess I have been working too hard, I was talking up a storm to other passengers and staff all week...lol! I'm usually very quiet.

The only problem was an awful smell in the bathroom that went away on the last day. Not sure what was up with that. I found it dissipated with the bathroom door cracked open but my friend didn't want the smell in the rest of the room, so it was a "battle" all week. hehehehehe I guess it wasn't that bad though because we never said anything to the room steward Josh (who we talked to all week and was very nice) or the front desk.

Anyway, I don't know where I will be on the 25th. If I'm in Kona again working - that is a good possibility but if I'm still working from the house in Ocean View, I won't be able to make it there. Ask me again before you leave, okay??

Emi

Archived