Just off the Breakaway on August 6th. Feel free to ask any questions

cruisingmomof5

I want to say thank you to everyone who gave great advice and we truly had an amazing time. Was everything perfect? Absolutely not. But it is what you make it and there really is no way not to have a good time.The things people complain about are crazy. We ate in the buffet many times and at all different times and always found a table either in or outside.

The main complaint is the pool area, but it really didnt stop us from enjoying ourselves. Feel free to ask any questions I will answer truthfully. Anyone who is going on the breakaway you will love it. The shows were great, the comedy shows were good, the drinks and food were good. Yes there is alot of people but i never really felt it only outside Manhattan Room and sometimes in the Atrium. But you go upstairs to the atrium and always find a seat.

COLLY3 - Go to Boards -DROP DOWN. Look for Roll Calls. Click on NCL.

Look for Breakaway Sept. 10. You have to be Logged in to do this.

And if I gave you bad Info somebody will correct me QUICK.

I want to say thank you to everyone who gave great advice and we truly had an amazing time. Was everything perfect? Absolutely not. But it is what you make it and there really is no way not to have a good time.The things people complain about are crazy. We ate in the buffet many times and at all different times and always found a table either in or outside.

The main complaint is the pool area, but it really didnt stop us from enjoying ourselves. Feel free to ask any questions I will answer truthfully. Anyone who is going on the breakaway you will love it. The shows were great, the comedy shows were good, the drinks and food were good. Yes there is alot of people but i never really felt it only outside Manhattan Room and sometimes in the Atrium. But you go upstairs to the atrium and always find a seat.

Question 1: Do they show movies outside on deck? they did that on Carnival and it was so enjoyable!

Q 2: did you play or watch Deal or no Deal? was it fun?

Q 3: what was your best meal and in which dining room? did you go to O'Sheeans?

4: did you have a ball? ! I went on 2 cruises.. both of them were packed... but you can't let it ruin your good time.. :)

HI cruisingmomof5 same question here as someone mentioned. Did they have ROA. I reserved 60 days out now it doesn't show on my itinerary.

They had ROA on my sailing 7/23-30. It was not available to book online for me prior to sailing, but instead as soon as you board.

They had ROA on my sailing 7/23-30. It was not available to book online for me prior to sailing, but instead as soon as you board.

Just off the same cruise as the OP. You have to book Rock of Ages on the ship. Same with the comedy show Second City. I couldn't book online but you have to book when you get on the ship.

if you're referring to the $20 laundry special... I read they offer it on day 4 of your cruise. all the clothes you can fit in the bag.
I wonder if it's day 4 on a 14-day cruise. Day 4 renders very little dirty clothes.

Question 1: Do they show movies outside on deck? they did that on Carnival and it was so enjoyable!

Q 2: did you play or watch Deal or no Deal? was it fun?

Q 3: what was your best meal and in which dining room? did you go to O'Sheeans?

4: did you have a ball? ! I went on 2 cruises.. both of them were packed... but you can't let it ruin your good time.. :)

They dont show any movies outside and we did play deal or no deal a matter of fact my sister in law got picked so that was fun. O'sheeans is good not for dinner but for drinks and appys. We ate in the manhattan room at night great food but the wait was for ever, over 2 hrs some nights. have a great time