Oasis cruise compass question

Hi we are on the Eastern route (st marten, Puerto Rico, labadee if that changes things) does anyone know what nights they had the Quest and also the Love and Marriage show ? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just downloaded a copy of the July 23rd compasses. It was eastern as well. Love and Marriage was night 3, Quest night 7. Don't know if it is always that schedule.

I just downloaded a copy of the July 23rd compasses. It was eastern as well. Love and Marriage was night 3, Quest night 7. Don't know if it is always that schedule.

Where did you download those from? Would love to have a look as we're doing that run in October.

Where did you download those from? Would love to have a look as we're doing that run in October.

Cruisecritic won't let me post the link. It is WWW(dot)[name of the cruiseline]blog(dot)COM

Or Google "Oasis of the Seas Compass 2017" and it should be in the results, on mine it is first result.

Once you get on the site, you will see a menu option at the top for "Cruise Compass". If you click that, you will see a list of saved documents.

Cruisecritic won't let me post the link. It is WWW(dot)[name of the cruiseline]blog(dot)COM

Or Google "Oasis of the Seas Compass 2017" and it should be in the results, on mine it is first result.

Once you get on the site, you will see a menu option at the top for "Cruise Compass". If you click that, you will see a list of saved documents.

Thanks!!