What's CruiseMatch?

Mysteryreader

I was reading the very fine print in the back of our Celebrity Alaska brochure. In the section on Celebrity arranged air travel, it says that you can check your reservations 60 days prior to sailing (and we're getting real close to that icon_smile.gif) on CruiseMatch or call reservations. I couldn't find any other mention of CruiseMatch. Can anyone tell me what's CruiseMatch and how to access it?

M/R

cruisematch is the travel agent website where they make and view the reservations. Only TA's have access to it.

RCL~Legend 5/2004, Navigator 8/2003, Majesty 7/2003, Radiance 4/2003, Monarch 8/2002, Nordic Empress 8/2001

Celebrity~Century 7/2001 & 7/1998, Horizon 7/1991

Future Cruises:

Enchantment of the Seas 8/30/2004

Brilliance of the Seas 1/14/2005

Celebrity Mercury 4/7/2006

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till Belize on the Enchantment of the Seas!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;1;14;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till the Panama Canal on Brilliance of the Seas!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2006;4;7;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Till the Mexican Riviera on Celebrity's Mercury!

Hi - CruiseMatch is a booking system that travel agents can use for both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean cruise lines. It isn't something the general public may access. Hope that answers your question.

Tina from NJ

Without a Travel Agent, you're on your own!

Thanks for the info. I wonder why they didn't give any indication in the brochure that it's not accessible by non-TA folks. Maybe they don't expect any eager soon-to-be-cruisers to be reading every little item.

M/R

Archived