Need Pictures of "The Eagles"!

Tooth Gal

Okay so I admit it - I am A type personality, and I plan everything to death. One of the many reasons that I LOVE CC so much :)

I have made arrangements to meet someone and the directions are: "lets meet at the Eagles, it is beside the main pier downtown, it is a large round area on the waterfront, where the flag pole used to be".

Does any one know where RCCL's Legend of the Seas is tendering to?

How do we get from tender area to this place??

Any pictures of "the Eagles"?

You guys are so helpful and friendly!!!

Thanks for you help with this one!

Cindy

Hi Tooth girl

The eagles are next to the big flagpole on the seafront, only about 50 yards south of the Downtown Pier. The flagpole hasn't been replaced yet since Wilma blew it down, but you can see a picture of one of the eagles on my website www.wilmacozumel.com - scroll down to the story "18 Cruise Ships Next Week".

Not sure where RCCL will tender you to (somene else may be able to help?), but if it is the downtown pier you can easily walk to the eagles, if it is the International Pier or Puerta Maya you'll need to take a taxi.

Best wishes

Ian

isn't that the group that sings Hotel California?? :eek:

The eagles are right in front of the Main Square/Plaza in the heart of downtown on the waterfront. If you tender in town you'll be 2 blocks from them, if you tender at the International pier take a taxi to downtown.

f1b24993.jpg

This is picture #58, of 595 pictures in The Wilma Album which you can view by clicking this image.

Archived