Courtyard Marriott Cruise Port - Airport FLL

hollon

Has anyone stayed at the courtyard marriott cruiseport/airport in fort lauderdale, from looking at the pictures, it looks like there is nothing around the hotel, like stores, restaurants, etc - has anyone stayed here?

Not sure which Marriott Courtyard you are referring to.. We have stayed at Dania Beach and there are no stores, but there is a restaurant across the parking lot. Shuttle to/from airport and shuttle to cruiseport.

We have also stayed at Ft. Lauderdale Beach Courtyard and there a many stores/restaurants in area. No shuttle to or from airport or cruiseport.

Not sure which Marriott Courtyard you are referring to.. We have stayed at Dania Beach and there are no stores, but there is a restaurant across the parking lot. Shuttle to/from airport and shuttle to cruiseport.

We have also stayed at Ft. Lauderdale Beach Courtyard and there a many stores/restaurants in area. No shuttle to or from airport or cruiseport.

400 gulf stream way, in dania beach - is this the one you stayed at, they said it is remodeled, I don't like bad hotel rooms - They said they would pick us up at the airport but didn't know if there was a place to eat, we get there about 7:30 pm?

Has anyone stayed at the courtyard marriott cruiseport/airport in fort lauderdale, from looking at the pictures, it looks like there is nothing around the hotel, like stores, restaurants, etc - has anyone stayed here?

I'll be staying at that one in March. My brother just stayed there before his August cruise. He said there wasn't much around, but he said they ate at the Bass Pro Shop!!! next door or across the street--somewhere close. He raved about it. I stayed at the Marriott across the street from the beach in April. There were tons of shops and restaurants. The one where you're staying has a free shuttle to the airport & cruise terminal. The one on the beach has no free shuttle. We hired a limo service to get from the airport & to the cruise terminal.

I'll be staying at that one in March. My brother just stayed there before his August cruise. He said there wasn't much around, but he said they ate at the Bass Pro Shop!!! next door or across the street--somewhere close. He raved about it. I stayed at the Marriott across the street from the beach in April. There were tons of shops and restaurants. The one where you're staying has a free shuttle to the airport & cruise terminal. The one on the beach has no free shuttle. We hired a limo service to get from the airport & to the cruise terminal.

It looks like they have remodeled this hotel, can you ask your brother if it's nice? The resident inn marriott is another choice, We will be getting in at 730 so probably at hotel by 8:00 do it really doesn't matter I guess if shops are around us, just needing places to eat, if you can think of another marriott close by cruiseport that would be great w/ free shuttle - thanks