June 2005 dates?

ParrotHead4Life

Celebrity's Med 2005 cruise schedule is out and on their website - sort of. It is kinda "hidden" on the website. When you select itineraries for Bermuda, pick any date (June/July 2004 will work), then click on "price this itinerary" or something like that. Then in the bottom right corner, there is a link for "more dates". THEN the 2005 dates appear. At least, that's how it worked for me. Good luck.

We have a large group that I am trying to book on a summer Bermuda cruise also. My Ta says any day but I got impatient and called group sales at Celebrity direct last week - they informed me that the rates were expected 3 weeks ago so they are just as anxious. He anticipates any day now. I asked if the buzz about refurbishing the ships had anything to do with the delay and he said definitely but they have no status on the rumor.

Here's a link to Celebrity's quick reserve site that shows the dates for 2005 that are out so far.

http://celebrity.com/res/quick_reserve.asp?f=SHIP&s=EC970CFD5D&m=1&y=2005&find.x=34&find.y=11

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Archived