???? about san juan weather

4nzic1

Hi All,

I leave on Sunday the 11th for Destiny and I just checked the weather reports and it says that there's rain. In fact for the past two weeks it's said 'partly cloudy' or 'showers' many days out of the week. Does anyone know whether the rain/showers is steady or short bursts of rain. For example, I know when we were in Cancun once and the Bahamas once it would rain for about 10 min or so and then the sun would come out. Anyone, experienced rain in San Juan? Any info would be greatly appreciated. : )

thanks

i'm going to be in puerto rico on december 22 (pre cruise) and then again december 31 (post cruise). i was wondering.....what is the weather like...usually during christmas week?:rolleyes:

here's the website i have on my yahoo page where i check the san juan weather. you can get up to a 10 day forecast. http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USPR0087_f.html

Just Back From 11/26 Cruise With 2 Night Precruise Stay In Osj.

Was Very Gray When We Landed On Thanksgiving (thurs) And Rained With Lightning And Thunder That Night.

Next Day (fri) Sprinkled In Am But Then Cleared Up And Was Gorgeous. Then Quite Warm And Humid. Stayed Nice Until Next Morning (sat) And Also Very Dark Clouds And Caused Us To Cancel Trip To Rainforest Under The Advice Of The Concierge At Our Hotel El Convento. Then Cleared Up Right Before We Boarded The Serenade At About 2:00.

My Advice.... Take A Small Umbrella (we Didnt) But Saw Many Others Carrying Them.

It May Be Cloudy Off To One Direction And Maybe You Will Get Wet Maybe Not......

As Far As Temperature..... Dress Comfortably And For Warm Weather Even If It Is Cloudy.... And Flat Comfy Shoes Are A Must !

Have A Great Trip.

ship leaves on the 17th dec weather is listed a 60% showers and temp a high of 84

what a headake this is going to be with the wonderful weather here now winds, a high of 40, and snow tomarrow HA!!!!. AND they wounder why i'm taking this cruise:rolleyes: . oh well someone has to have some hardship come thier way. and this is the way to have it

paul

9 days to go

Archived