Bottomless Bubble package

TheTobiasTribe

If you purchase when you embark, you pay taxes but if you wait til you're in international waters you don't.(at least the last time I did that was the case). You have to purchase the first or second day.

That hasn't been the case for a couple years now. You aren't taxed on the purchase price at any time, but rather when you have a drink in a US Port/Port of call.

That hasn't been the case for a couple years now. You aren't taxed on the purchase price at any time, but rather when you have a drink in a US Port/Port of call.

Ah, thanks for the clarification! It's been a few years since I bought the Bottomless Bubbles...

Ah, thanks for the clarification! It's been a few years since I bought the Bottomless Bubbles...

No prob. It caught me by surprise the first time it was like that on the ship for me. Actually, I didn't think it was right and started a thread on it. Would have been nice if they gave us a heads up, but what can ya do?

While we're on the topic, can anyone tell me when the BB package went up a dollar for adults? I decided not to get it this time, but I was still shocked a few weeks ago when I looked it is now $7.50 per day! I'm sure when I looked back in January it was still $6.50- or am I suffering from the dread disease, Cruise Drought? (If so, I have the cure- 2 weeks tomorrow my butt's on a cruiseship!)

While we're on the topic, can anyone tell me when the BB package went up a dollar for adults? I decided not to get it this time, but I was still shocked a few weeks ago when I looked it is now $7.50 per day! I'm sure when I looked back in January it was still $6.50- or am I suffering from the dread disease, Cruise Drought? (If so, I have the cure- 2 weeks tomorrow my butt's on a cruiseship!)

It happened in May. I even made a thread about it http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2503237