Any chance letting a 7 year old into the 8-12 kids club?

aaklang

I agree with you....and it sounds like most of the other posters do too.

The other kids who don't know your daughter most likely wouldn't be thrilled with someone's little sister tagging along with them. Plus' date=' if they allow one underaged kid in, that may set off other parents to bug them.

I wasn't a teacher, but helped in some elementary classrooms, as well as with a middle school drama program, and I can attest to the number of parents who raved about how mature (or behaved or talented or smart, etc) their kids are, and ended up rolling my eyes when I can see how delusional they were (I certainly knew my kid wasn't mature for her age).

And it could be, that big brother and the cousin would rather hang out with their new friends and would appreciate a break from sis.[/quote']Totally agree with this! I remember one time on Celebrity a couple of supposedly "mature" 11 year olds were allowed into the teen program which on Celebrity was divided into ages 12-14 or 15-17. The result was that all the 13-14 year olds did their best to "ditch" the 11 year olds.