Carnival Spirit - Alaska

TamaLee

We are sailing Northbound on the Carnival Spirit on May 31st. I am looking for input from individuals who have flown from the Southwest or West using the Carnival Air program.

I would like to know what airline/flights that Carnvial provided for your flight to Vancouver and home from Anchorage.

Please do not post to make my own air arrangements. I am considering that as well, but I have a special issue and I need to consider Carnival air program as well. So I really would like to hear from individuals who have used the Carnival air program.

I have also posted this on the Cruise Air board, but thought I would post here as well since this board gets more action.

Thanks

Cayce - Was your Vancouver to Phoenix flight on a small commuter plane? What were your flights and planes like for the rest of your trip?

Hello from Laveen!

Tamara

Hi Tamara,

I just found my information. We were on Alaska flights 715 and 187 from Phoenix to Seattle and Seattle to Anchorage. We left 10:31 AM and arrived 5:05 PM with just over an hour layover in Seattle. Our return flights were 570 and 718 from Vancouver to Seattle and Seattle to Phoenix. We left 1:15 PM and arrived 5:49 PM with about a 45 minute layover in Seattle. All flights were on commercial planes (737's or MD-80's I believe). That was the first time we had flown Alaska Air and we were happy with them. They had nice snacks and we only had a slight delay out of Seattle on the way home. No problem with luggage, etc. Overall, we were very pleased.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions!

I noticed your location was Phoenix after I submitted my reply the other day. I'm in Glendale.

Cayce

Thanks for your input Cayce. I'm going to check Alaska Air's schedule and see if there is a time that they fly the bigger jets into Vancouver from Seattle. The times I have checked they just flew the small commuter planes. Maybe I can find a time that will work. My hubby won't fly on the small planes.

Archived