NCL Dawn Cabin 9738-anyone have it?

carlielyn

sorry never been in those 2, but i was in 8672, which is directly below the 2 you are speaking of. 8672 is a penthouse, so i dont know how the room itself compares, but here are some other observations.

-you will have a nice view of just about every where the ship goes, in my opinion.

-you are above the props (im not sure of the real name, but whatever it is, they make the ship move) which generate a lot of action in the water and some noise, but don't be alarmed the noise isnt substantial, imo. its almost like a waterfall. it didnt bother me, but may bother some.

-one thing i noticed and im not sure this happens on all balconies or just the ones in these locations is that throughout the day the balcony gets wet from sea spray, so take your chair pads inside, when not using them or just overnight. you wont notice the spray if you are sitting out to enjoy the sun, but there is enough that each day the pads are wet, not soaked but wet enough that you wouldnt want to sit on it.

-mike

Archived