Celebrity Website UP and Hurricane Irma Relief

cruisefam38

Another community member posted that he had been able to access the Celebrity website, and being as the gentleman is from Ireland, I was curious if Stateside access was available. I logged in, and low and behold, I had access. The RCCL/Celebrity IT department must have worked long and hard, and through Hurricane Irma to get the website up and running. A couple of quick clicks and it seems to be smoother navigating. I didn't check far or deeply, still, KUDOS to the IT department!

I also noticed on the USA website, that Celebrity is offering matching donations for Caribbean Hurricane Relief through World Vision. We have made donations through World Vision in the past, as recently as Hurricane Harvey, and they have a good record of getting relief assistance on the ground, where it is needed. I clicked on the button, was taken to World Vision website, and made a donation. Well done, Celebrity. We too want to support the people and the islands that make our vacations, and our world, a brighter and happier place.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/corporate-donation-campaign

Edited by cruisefam38

When I go on the main website, there is a little note on 'Hurricane Irma - Learn More' at the top left. When I click it, it disappears and I cannot get back to it. I also saw a quick flash on the website about donating but again, it disappeared and could not find it. I clicked on the link above and that worked. Good that you found a link because there is no way I could find anything on their main website.

• 2 weeks later...