characters on Anthem

haawwks27

When I was onboard in July 2017, the times the characters would be out and about would be posted in Cruise Compass. Characters were usually out for about 30 minutes each time. All were easily accessible for pictures. Sorry, I cannot help with the breakfast question -- I didn't go!

When I was onboard in July 2017, the times the characters would be out and about would be posted in Cruise Compass. Characters were usually out for about 30 minutes each time. All were easily accessible for pictures. Sorry, I cannot help with the breakfast question -- I didn't go!

Do you remember which characters were out and about?

MARAPRINCE

Very accessible. And happy to take pics with your kids. My guy loved the pics and we watched one performance. They were all listed in the compass.

Po, puss in boots, shrek, and Alex the lion. 0c712b4a38840d610c71d3bb4911ec21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Photos by ship's photographers or can you use your own camera?

MARAPRINCE

There was Puss In Boots, Shrek, Fiona, Alex The Lion and I saw Po From Kung Fu Panda walking on Deck when I was at dinner. They are usually in specific areas at specific times that you can find in the Cruise Compass and you can meet some of them at the Character breakfast.

Photos by ship's photographers or can you use your own camera?

MARAPRINCE

Both. I didn't buy any of these but they came out nicely. We were happy with our iPhone photos. The cruise staff will even take the photos for you

Both. I didn't buy any of these but they came out nicely. We were happy with our iPhone photos. The cruise staff will even take the photos for you

Great news! I took a ship's photo with a towel animal that turned out good and purchased it. My cabin mate's photo wasn't a good shot so she did not purchase it.

We will certainly try to get photos both ways and keep a look out for any characters we happen across. So of the casual photos turn out better than the formal ones where you are posing and posing and posing.

MARAPRINCE

On Anthem in the 4 day June cruise to Bermuda, I saw Po, Shrek and Puss at dinner times around the Promenade.

During the bazzaar sales, they were there doing a dance routing. NOTE: Do not try to join in and dance with Po! It's dangerous as they cannot see very well in the costumes. An attandenat will yank you away for safety (I know!)