CC AFT on Summit

AFT_LOVER

and yes, this is my DH on the balcony since not much in Aruba to do, so the pool was great when it is your own.

Well quite clearly you or someone is enjoying your balcony as seen from this picture taken from the bridgecam of the Connie whilst you were in Aruba.

summit.jpg

You can see all of the archives by clicking HERE.

I have not gone through all of the pictures from that day, but clearly the line about the balcony not being usable is complete and utter BS.

since not much in Aruba to do,

Well MACOP, I don't know where you get YOUR information, but Aruba is beautiful, the beaches, snorkeling & water are some of the best in the Caribbean. There is a LOT to do in Aruba---what are you thinking???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

and he commented that no one saw his shoes on his feet walking in dirty water every morning to see where were were at. Too bad they need to pressure wash twice a night onto 9th AFT CC balconies. But if that is OK with you then be happy! I am not interested in the crazy illness spread by folks from all over the world. At least the Housekeeping Manager saw the puke glued to the glass doors, the balcony with the trash, and the glass wall looking at sea. Poor Steward has to clean with his Assistant daily on all 5 with theh handicapped gent very upset at this chair filled with it so he couldn't eat breakfast out there. With the smell at 90+ degrees, who wanted too......

So maybe he will post next time, since it is a shame when folks trash people for their views. We thank those who did agree with us on Howell, the entertainment, the lecturers, etc. And it is the CD who books these..... Prefer Derek or Simon or even RCCL's Graham Seymour, for mer Princess CD.

Archived