Arrival time with fttf

rco58

I'll be on the carnival triumph out of New Orleans on Sept 21st. I have a suite with priority boarding and I added fttf. My boarding pass shows my arrival time is 11:30 to 12:00. If I arrive at 10:30 will I be made to wait until 11:30 to check in or would my priority status (that comes with the suite) and my purchase of fttf allow me to enter before my assigned check in time?

I purchased the fttf to ensure I get my room as early as possible. I hate waiting for my suite until 1:30 or 2:00.

Thanks

Edited by rco58

We had a suite on a trip out of New York last year and originally booked FTTF and then upgraded to suite and the Carnival rep told us we did not need FTTF as we would be among the first to board and we would also receive our luggage and have priority debarkation etc. We dropped FTTF and they were correct; we were put in priority lounge and boarded first prior to any announcement for FTTF. Unless things have changed in the last year you may want to check with Carnival or you TA - why pay for something you may not need...

I did the same thing. I purchased FTTF with my suite. I would show up early and once the ship is cleared by customs, Diamond and Platinum will board then suites. Sometimes in Long Beach we are on before noon when they say boarding starts at 12:30. :) Enjoy your cruise!!

We were upgraded to a suite on our last cruise. Before we were upgraded, I had purchased FTTF and was able to get rid of it. You get on Carnival Cruises in this order: Wedding Parties, Platinum, Diamond, Suite and FTTF. All of these people get the shorter lines on board as well (if you have any questions). For all of these categories your cabin is guaranteed to be ready when you board! Hope you enjoy your suite, we loved ours and are very spoiled now. My husband used to be willing to do an inside cabin, after the suite, the least he wants when we cruise is a balcony! :):cool:

We were upgraded to a suite on our last cruise. Before we were upgraded, I had purchased FTTF and was able to get rid of it. You get on Carnival Cruises in this order: Wedding Parties, Platinum, Diamond, Suite and FTTF. All of these people get the shorter lines on board as well (if you have any questions). For all of these categories your cabin is guaranteed to be ready when you board! Hope you enjoy your suite, we loved ours and are very spoiled now. My husband used to be willing to do an inside cabin, after the suite, the least he wants when we cruise is a balcony! :):cool:

Oh man....I was trying to find something that would tell me that the room would be ready when we arrived and priority line for guest service was included with a suite. But everything I found said no. I even searched CC but there were a million different answers. LOL And I didn't really want to ask that question again. :) Maybe I will get rid of my FTTF. If I can. :/

I'll be on the carnival triumph out of New Orleans on Sept 21st. I have a suite with priority boarding and I added fttf. My boarding pass shows my arrival time is 11:30 to 12:00. If I arrive at 10:30 will I be made to wait until 11:30 to check in or would my priority status (that comes with the suite) and my purchase of fttf allow me to enter before my assigned check in time?

I purchased the fttf to ensure I get my room as early as possible. I hate waiting for my suite until 1:30 or 2:00.

Thanks

Why get FTTF , you just blew $70.

Suites do NOT have their cabins ready at embarkation nor do they have access to the Diamond/Platinum/FTTF line. If you want those things keep FTTF.

thanks, your post was very helpful. I will be keeping the fttf.