Our Cruise Photos...Anyone have experience with them?

TonyFred

First off I understand the situation in Florida with Irma and the aftermath. Thoughts and prayers to everyone impacted.

I was on the Harmony of the Seas on the August 26th sailing. I ordered and paid for several photos on the last day of the cruise and also purchased the USB stick. The instructions stated that the USB stick would be delivered to my cabin by 10 pm on Friday night. (same day that I purchased)

The stick was never delivered and I simply forgot to check on it before we departed the ship on Saturday morning.

I contacted RCCL on the following Monday and they gave me the ourcruisephotos support website.

I went there and turned in a ticket. It said not to call as that would only slow down the process.

I have been checking the ticket status. After a couple of days it went from "being processed" to "awaiting ship feedback".

After a few days I contacted them again thru the ticket and was told it was being worked.

Yesterday it went back to "being processed". I contacted them again and they said this was the first day they were back in their office and had "limited power".

I do understand all of that but something seems off with the ticket status being moved back and forth.

All I want are my pictures or a refund.

Have any of you had experience with a situation where your photos or USB stick were left behind?

Just curious as to whether this is a wild goose chase, hurricane or not.

Experience with ourcruisephotos? Anyone?