Sales or promotions

Mooguy

There are always some promotions available. It depends on when and where you want to go. Check with your TA, as he/she should have access to the full list.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

If you're a Captain's Circle member, I think there's still an all-balconies-the-same-price promo going on, but I don't have the brochure in front of me so I don't remember when it ends or what sailings it's on. I know it applied to our sailing on the Tahitian, and they were also offering half-price insurance and I think a free photo. I may be remember this wrong, but I think the promo code was PA2.

I would highly recommend signing up to receive promotions in the mail from Princess. Not all of them are particularly valuable, but some of them are real winners. We were able to go from a BC to an aft BA on the Tahitian for free (actually, for $1 less per person!) because of a promotional mailing and a quick TA. :)

About once per month, you can find reduced deposits promotions, often with additional OBC's, that can be applied to any cruise. There are other promos, like Beth mentioned, that are limited to specific cruises. Often, a TA can do better on price, though in rare cases you can get as good a price directly from Princess as you can anywhere else.

The trick is to have an idea where and when you might like to cruise, and make regular visits to web sites to see if pricing suddenly gets attractive.

Does Princess have any promotions available now?

After you have sailed with Princess, join the Captain's Circle, give them your mailing address and email address and you will hear from them weekly with all of their latest promotions......;)

After you have sailed with Princess, join the Captain's Circle, give them your mailing address and email address and you will hear from them weekly with all of their latest promotions......;)

This is unavailable online for UK passengers as is the $25 recommendation frreby:mad:

I think you can also sign up for promos even if you haven't sailed with them yet. I think this is only available to people in the US & Canada, though. I don't get them weekly, more like once a month or so.

Archived