Zenith question - CC class?

TinLemon

I am almost positive that this has been asked before, but with the search being broken and after checking the last 5 pages I decided to just post...

So I was wondering what the deal was with the new CC class on the Zenith... is it really much better than a normal ocean view room? especially since there are no balconies. I also noticed that the room size is the same, so I guess there isn't really going to be a sitting area either... am I wrong?

I ask because the cost to upgrade to that class from my current room is only $131 more, which could be worth it alone for the priority embarkation and debarkation.

Thanks for any help!

Celebrity Zenith to Bermuda - 9/11/04

I'll let you know when I get back from my 6/26 cruise. We have cabin 1090 CC Class. I posted the same question before and a few people posted. One said she didn't think it was worth it because everything on the ship is great, no matter what room your in.

Countdown to Bermuda on the Zenith

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;06;26;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Great... thanks for the response. Do you think it's possible to upgrade cabins after I make my final payment? hmmmmmmmmmm. I ask because my payment is actually due on 6/26. icon_smile.gif

Celebrity Zenith to Bermuda - 9/11/04

Archived