Hotel & Transportation - Port Canaveral

BossyKat

Hello,

After having to reschedule our cruise, I'm having trouble finding another hotel with a MCO shuttle. The service we used it booked up for the new date we picked.

On a SUPER Positive note! Everyone I have dealt with has been wonderful and my family and friend are all safe in Fla.

Any advice?

Thanks!

We've had very good success with a company that books both the hotel and provides the shuttle services from the airport to hotel, hotel to cruise port, and cruise port back to the airport. I've found their pricing to be very reasonable, and service has been good. Try googling Go Port Canaveral. I don't think I'm allowed to post their link, but we've had very good results from them.

Hello,

After having to reschedule our cruise, I'm having trouble finding another hotel with a MCO shuttle. The service we used it booked up for the new date we picked.

On a SUPER Positive note! Everyone I have dealt with has been wonderful and my family and friend are all safe in Fla.

Any advice?

Thanks!

I don't have any advice for hotels in Port Canaveral but we usually fly in the night before and stay at one of the hotels near the airport, there are 6 different Hilton brand hotels that have shuttles from the airport to the hotel and back. I think there's also a few under the Marriott umbrella as well. Then we use Cotrans shuttle from the hotel to Port Canaveral and then from Port Canaveral to the airport. I believe they will also drop you at a hotel in Port Canaveral the day before the cruise. Last year we were supposed to stay at a hotel in Port Canaveral but it was closed because of Hurricane Matthew and we originally had transportation from MCO to the hotel. They are great and on time!

We stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham-Orlando Airport for the night before our cruise this past December. They had a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel (we had to wait almost 40 minutes for them to come pick us up though!). The next morning I'd booked Cortrans to take us to Port Canaveral (they were prompt and courteous with a nice mini-bus). When we got back we again used Cortrans to take us back to the Hampton Inn-Orlando Airport. We were almost 2 hours late disembarking due to fog and a computer glitch in the check out system but our mini-van was there waiting for us after we got our luggage and emerged from the terminal building (again a courteous driver in a nice mini-van). The Hampton Inn was a much nicer property than the Wyndham and they also offer free shuttle to/from the airport and were much more prompt!