Non-Sushi options at Sushi On Five ?

bryanjaync

We went to Sushi on Five this past Feb. enjoyed it very much. I'm also not a sushi fan but there were several non sushi dishes we enjoyed. We were offered an inclusive price ( I think around 25-30) for dinner. Enjoy

The M-Class menu is more limited. They do have sashimi if you do not like rice (sushi), and a handful of non seafood items. Some of the sushi is vegetarian and some has only cooked items (if it is raw fish and not sushi -which is a type of rice - that you are averse to).

There is absolutely no Kobe beef at Sushi on 5 despite the false advertising on the menu. If it is less than $200 surcharge, it is NOT Kobe beef. If is an American Kobe style beef blend which is NOTHING like actual Kobe beef and it is very misleading and dishonest for Celebrity to refer to it as such.

Does Tuscan Grill have a dessert menu? We are trying Tuscan Grill for the first time on our upcoming cruise for DH milestone birthday. Should I speak with someone about this?

Warning: The serving sizes are very large, you may not have room for dessert. Seriously, I ordered a 1/2 portion of steak and it still took up pretty much the whole plate. I even asked our waiter if he was sure that was a 1/2 portion. Basically I ended up eating a 1/4 portion and was quite full. Although I was very full and really didn't have the room, I ordered the Tiramisu. Could only do a couple of bites and even full as I was, it was out of this world wonderful.

Sushi on 5 - We tried this in May and LOVED it! I do not eat raw anything, but my husband and our traveling companions love raw sushi .. the menu had something for everyone and I learned the joy of sushi that was 100% cooked, and now order it at home on a regular basis. They have a large variety of cooked options on the menu .. just ask your server.

Our first day on board, while be approached by all the various dining venues to make reservations, etc., the gentleman from sushi on 5 was trying very hard to gain our business and made us an offer we couldn't refuse .. We could order anything off the menu for $30 per person .. what a fabulous meal we had. We appreciated the offer the excellent food so much that we returned for lunch later in our cruise. We will be sailing on the Eclipse next year and we are looking forward to trying sushi on 5 again. Give it a try .. you won't be disappointed! We liked it mush better than the bistro on 5 that featured crapes. The current venue has a lot more traffic than the previous one.