Shark/Ray Alley Snorkeling & Caye Caulker - Coral Breeze or Carnival Excurion?

Sea Sprite

Hello All,

I've narrowed down what I think will be a good day for Belize for the small group I will be with. It's either rays & shark alley that goes to Caye Caulker through Carnival or through Coral Breeze. Anyone have any advice on which one to pick? This will be four adults that want a fun environment. We love to have music and drinks when the snorkeling is done. Would like to have enough time on Caye Caulker to spend some time at Lazy Lizard or Kokoking. We appreciate a nice boat or catamaran.

Thank you in advance for your advice!

I have done the trip with coral breeze once... It's about a 40 minute ride to CC, and after a quick restroom break, you head out to the snorkeling spots. The time on CC afterwards is an hour or so, which would be enough time to walk up to the lazy lizard for a drink or two. When I went, I just took the tour as an "observer" just to have the most amount of time at CC, which is a great little village. The boat itself is pretty small, so more functional than comfortable, and no music.