Free Coupon for anyone...

bbnbama

I just received this in the mail from RCCL and I'm not going to be able to use it so I thought I'd post to see if someone else might want it.

Its a $50 U.S. per stateroom/$64 Canadian per stateroom savings certificate. It says you should reserve between 11/16/05 and 1/15/06.

Anyone is more than welcome to have it. Just post here and let me know and I'll send it your way! :D

I just received this in the mail from RCCL and I'm not going to be able to use it so I thought I'd post to see if someone else might want it.

Its a $50 U.S. per stateroom/$64 Canadian per stateroom savings certificate. It says you should reserve between 11/16/05 and 1/15/06.

Anyone is more than welcome to have it. Just post here and let me know and I'll send it your way! :D

Do you think it can be applied to a cruise that was already booked? I just booked ours on 11/20. If so, I'd love to have it. :D

Do you think it can be applied to a cruise that was already booked? I just booked ours on 11/20. If so, I'd love to have it. :D

When I read the back, it says: "Coupon may be redeemed at any travel agency or through RC, at time of reservation, and is not transferable....."Coupon must be submitted no later than final payment."

What do you think? I don't know but I'd be happy to send it to you if you still want it.....:)

I also have two of these Friend coupons that are for bookings between 11/02/05- 01/01/06 with RCCL.. so bbnbama let me know who you gave yours too and I can send mine to the next two who posted here......shame to see them go to the trash if someone wanted them.

it says book between 11/02/2005 and 01/01/06 and the code of HACB/CAD-HACB must be submitted no later then final payment date. some restriction on certin fare use....

Thanks Prairie_Fox

Depending on what the restrictions are, looks like I could use them as we have not booked yet.

i sent you an email bill so i have my messy open for your reply back..thats the codes on the booking note and i can even fax the copy to them if it needs to be asap with your info and mail it to you asap...just ahve to let me know where to send it...

Guest cruzr44
it says book between 11/02/2005 and 01/01/06 and the code of HACB/CAD-HACB must be submitted no later then final payment date. some restriction on certin fare use....

I just booked the Navigator. mx55mom@yahoo.com if I'm not too late or if all I need is the code. Thanks

Sharon if singbil doesnt respond to the email i can send you the info if you give me your addy so you can use my other one i have.....i did send him an email but he hasnt responded to it yet and i was letting it go for about an hour..so that would be at 1015mst for me...my addy is prairie_breeze@hotmail.com if you want to send your addy to me so i can forward info to you if he doesnt respond by then

Sharon if singbil doesnt respond to the email i can send you the info if you give me your addy so you can use my other one i have.....i did send him an email but he hasnt responded to it yet and i was letting it go for about an hour..so that would be at 1015mst for me...my addy is prairie_breeze@hotmail.com if you want to send your addy to me so i can forward info to you if he doesnt respond by then

Prairie_Fox

I responded to your email.

Thanks

just fyi, you can use the coupon even if you already booked the cruise. we booked the jewel transatlantic on november 14th, received the coupons in the mail november 21st, and they applied the coupon to our cruise even though we were outside the time limits listed on the coupon.

Archived