New Star shore excursions, Mazatlan

ltturner

* City Tour and Papantla Fliers Show, 4 hours, Level 1. Air conditioned bus with guide. Lighthouse, residential districts and downtown. See the imposing cathedral. Return to the waterfront drive and stop to see the cliff divers. 45 minute stop at the Golden Zone, then then Papantla Fliers show. These daredevil Totonac Indians, featured at the 1986 World's Fair, ascend a 75-foot pole and descend on ropes spinning around the pole to the ground. A complimentary beer, soft drink, or bottled water is served when you enter the theatre.

* Colonial Villages: Malpica, Concordia, Copala, 7.5 hours. Level 2, Meal. First stop, a location where you can see the ship. Second stop, brickyard where adobe bricks are hand made. Next, a stop in the quaint little village of Malpica to fvisit a floor tile factory and traditional wood-fired bakery. Next stop, Concorida, with its 220 year old church and a complimentary drink in a typical little restaurant. Continue to Copala, once a thriving Spanish gold mining town. See Colonial houses, the jail and a spectacular 18th century church. Lunch in Copala. Stop at a furniture factory and a potter's home with kiln on the way back.

I'm afraid I got sidetracked this evening. I'll finish listing the Mazatlan excursions tomorrow night. In the meantime, here are the rest of the titles:

- Deer Island Kayak Tour

- Estuaries and Birdwatching Expedition

- Estrella Del Mar Golf

- Hacienda Las Moras and Horseback Riding

- Old Mazatlan Walking Tour

- Day at Stone at Island

- The Best of Mazatlan

G'night, folks!

Amy

Please please....we want the whole thing:p

I bet you already saw this on the NCL board, but just in case you missed it, the full list is now on ncl.com. (Thank goodness!) I wasn't looking forward to the typing, but I know how important it is to some people (like me) who want to plan ahead.

Have fun!

Amy

When looking at the NCL list be sure to check to see which excursions are available for your cruise date by clicking on the order form. I was planning on doing one of the dolphin encounters/swim/trainer options but they were all N/A for our dates in port.

Archived