Booking carnival australia from UK

winty

Hi

Wondering if anyone can advise please. Trying to book a cruise through the Oz carnival website as not available to book through the uk one. I get to the payment page and it goes to process the payment but then keeps processing and an error message comes up saying 'object reference not set to an instance of an object'. I have tried booking this on different computers. I am currently in Italy working but based in uk where my card is registered. I have emailed carnival asking for advice but wondered if anyone has come across this problem and whether this is their website, my details or a bug??

It doesn't seem to be available through any third party websites so think I have to book direct. Anyone help please, thanks so much.

• 5 months later...

They don't appear to have a UK operation. The first cruise I took was on Carnival Legend in The Med about 4 years ago. From then I would get email offers and picked up a great price + on board credit when Vista sailed in The Med in 2016. Last year the emails changed to Carnival Australia, which I have zero interest in. I was hoping to pick up a similar offer for Horizon's inaugural season, but no.

I contacted Carnival and asked them to fix it but I'm still getting emails from Carnival Australia. I think it's a problem of Carnival's making, they advertised heavily on British TV a couple of years ago, picked up British customers and then abandoned them.

Sorry, that doesn't in anyway help. Just another UK fan of Carnival sounding off about them.