Anthem of the Seas All Access Tour

Mid43

Good day all, has anyone taken the All Access Tour on Anthem of the Seas recently?

Last March we did this tour on the Grandeur, and for this tour they provided a Bluetooth type earpiece, so that you could hear all of what was being said at all the stops, and even as you were walking between stops! I thought this was a great idea, and was hoping this was offered on the "most technically advanced ship in the fleet"

Can anyone provide any info?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks SonofBill; hopefully they have upgraded since your experience.

As I mentioned I had recently done it March of 2017 on Grandeur, so hopefully they made this change fleet-wide; it really made the experience so much better,as with the large group size, and the noise in the various areas, if you were in the back, you heard nothing, but with Bluetooth, you heard just about everything.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To answer my own question after having just gotten off the Anthem, yes they do provide the Bluetooth like devices for the tour that I was on, and it was terrific! It so improves the experience.

Good to know !! We took the tour last year on the Anthem, although it was kinda pricey I wouldn't mind doing it again..