MSC Divina Changes

TheBeatnik

I spoke with MSC earlier today. We're on the October 28th cruise, but he said it applies to Sept 30 and other sailings in October.

We're now going to:

- Montego Bay, Jamaica

- Grand Cayman

- Costa Maya, Mexico

- Nassau, Bahamas

I am very excited for this change! I wish I could give my money to the islands that need it, but I'm excited to go to two places I've never been before. This is my honeymoon, so I'll be happy no matter where I go as long as it's with my beautiful wife. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd be very satisfied with that change. We have only been to Nassau on that itinerary, so that would be 3 places we have never been. Would Cayman Islands be at Georgetown? Usually it's Ocho Rios, but figured that area would already be filled with the original western itinerary.

I'd be very satisfied with that change. We have only been to Nassau on that itinerary, so that would be 3 places we have never been. Would Cayman Islands be at Georgetown? Usually it's Ocho Rios, but figured that area would already be filled with the original western itinerary.

Georgetown is Grand Cayman Island's cruise port. Ocho Rios is in Jamaica, but we're not going to that port. We're going to Montego Bay, Jamaica.

I wish MSC would get on the ball and get excursions ready. They haven't even released the times on when we'll be in the islands, so I can't book private ones either. I know I have to be patient because they're doing the best they can!

WE were on the Divina when Irma caused us to change itineraries and to prolong our cruise. We also went ot Montego Bay...and io can say that they offered Excursions that took the people over to Ocho Rios...so you do not have to miss the Falls.

The only "down side" is that Georgetown is a tender port, and tender coming back especially at the end of the day can have a very long line and wait to get back to the ship

Georgetown is Grand Cayman Island's cruise port. Ocho Rios is in Jamaica, but we're not going to that port. We're going to Montego Bay, Jamaica.

I wish MSC would get on the ball and get excursions ready. They haven't even released the times on when we'll be in the islands, so I can't book private ones either. I know I have to be patient because they're doing the best they can!

The "daily" Divina update does confirm the following:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/About-MSC/News/itinerary-weather-updates.aspx

Sat: depart

Sun: at sea

Mon: MoBay 10:30 - 17:00

Tues: Georgetown 08:00 - 16:00 (tender)

Weds: Costa Maya 10:30 - 18:30

Thurs: at sea

Fri: Nassau 11:00 - 18:00

Sat: back at Miami

have fun! honeymoon!!! woot woot!!!!:cool:

Edited by Morgsmom
confirmed