Grand Suite Pictures on V.C.S. anyone?

I just wanted to know if anyone has any pictures of the Grand Suite on any Voyager Class ship.

I will be going on the Freedom next year, so I think that is the closes class ship that the room might be the same as.

I have a Jr. Suite (9th floor) reserved right now (3 people in the room). I can get a Grand Suite on 10th floor that would be a couple doors away from my In-Laws that might be much better.

I am looking more for what the Bathroom Pictures look like. I would like to compared them to the Jr. Suite. Does the Grand Suite Bath have a jauzzi tub? I know the Jr. does not.

How do the closets compare to eachother? (JS V GS)

I am just comparing if it is worth $800 more for the 3 of us to upgrade to the Grand Suite. What are you thoughts on this?

I do know that we will then have Concierge club if we do. Is that worth the it?

Is the 10th floor good? or would it be to noisey from above?

Any pictures or comments would really be appreciated.

Who else to ask these questions then you, the best people on these boards.

My cruises would not be half as good, if I did not have Cruise Critics.

Thanks to all of you.

Sue

anyone????

Or maybe if someone knows of a site I could find any info on?

I have tried a few sites but they have not shown much. I know we can't say them on here, but I will put the inticals of the site I went to,

(C.CLs., W.S. for pictures, V.T U.S.A.)

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Sue

I can't remember if our GS had a whirlpool tub or not. We were on the Adventure in January. I remember that there were two sinks, the bathroom had a lot of storage space in the vanity. There was actually more closet and storage space in the cabin than I needed! And -- we both take too much! Our photos aren't really great as far as the suite itself. I'll try to put some together for webshots. We have sailed in a JS, but on the Grandeur. It was quite adequate for our needs. There are just two of us. If you can swing the extra $$ for the GS, it will give you a lot more room than a Junior Suite and you will get the concierge service as well.

We will be in an aft GS on the Serenede next month. Again, it will be different than a voyager class and I already know there is much less closet space because:(

I think (mostly) that the suites are in the best locations on the ships, so the 10th deck would be as close to perfect as you can get. Three people would probably be more comfortable in a GS than a JS.

--Judy

Kamloopscruisers + judy+steve, Thank you so much for all the info. I was looking at that site all day, it is great.

It does not look like a jacuzzi tub in it, but maybe they will put one in on the Freedom. But it does seem like we will have more room with the three of us to sleep in there. Plus if my in-laws come that is 3 more and my son and girlfriend 2, (they all have their own rooms) but will be nice to all hang out in there the 8 of us.

Thanks again

Sue

Archived