Dinner table assignments?

toliver

We leave in 20 days!!! We are traveling with my mom, dad and niece so there will be 7 of us all together. When do we get our table assignments? How can we be sure that we are all at the same table?

Thanks for the inflo:p

Ask when you check in. Have one person handle that.

I did that, I took my parents on a cruise with Carnival. I ask when we got to the desk. We where going to be setting with other people. I just wanted the four of us seating together. The lady said go to the head maitre d'. when you get on the ship and ask to be moved. And it was just the four of us seating together.

At check in they should be able to tell you how many you are seating with or if you all are together.

I don't know if all cruise lines are the same, but its worth a try.

Kim

We leave in 20 days!!! We are traveling with my mom, dad and niece so there will be 7 of us all together. When do we get our table assignments? How can we be sure that we are all at the same table?

Thanks for the inflo:p

We just cruised on the Liberty last week. There several family groups and friends groups of 4-10 or 12 that were able to sit together at dinner. As suggested just ask, and they will make it happen. You might even check to see if the m-d' is in the Dining Area as soon as your board to make the arrangements.

bill

Hopefully--when you booked you all used the same ravel agent...and the agent linked allyour booking numbers together.

Now is the time to check that out and make sure that all booking numbers are linked together.

Even if you did not use the travel agent when you booked, call back Carnival and link the two reservations and tell them you want to dine together. You will need both booking numbers. We did this last month on Liberty w/o problem.

Archived