Dawn Princess Mini-Suites

donna5

Was trying to book a cruise in a mini-suite on the dawn and the picture they were showing of the mini suite on the booking engine looked like the mini-suites on on the grand class ships. Are there any minis on the dawn that are llike the grand mini's? I don't want to make a mistake and pay all that money and get a little mini. I think it is just a mistake on the Princess booking site, but want to make sure. Thanks.

Also I have never booked a waitlisted cat. Since they won't let you use your future credit, we have to make a reg. deposit now. If they don't get us into that cat. how long does it take for them to credit the deposit back to your credit card.

Was trying to book a cruise in a mini-suite on the dawn and the picture they were showing of the mini suite on the booking engine looked like the mini-suites on on the grand class ships. Are there any minis on the dawn that are llike the grand mini's? I don't want to make a mistake and pay all that money and get a little mini. I think it is just a mistake on the Princess booking site, but want to make sure. Thanks.

Also I have never booked a waitlisted cat. Since they won't let you use your future credit, we have to make a reg. deposit now. If they don't get us into that cat. how long does it take for them to credit the deposit back to your credit card.

Yes, donna5 - that's exactly what they look like - nothing like the Grand class minis. They're wonderful. I have pictures of our AC minis on the Dawn in my photo link.

The minis on the Dawn are wonderful. Nothing like the ones on the Grand class ships. Take a look on the Princess site under "Learn About Our Cruises" select "Ships" and follow the links. The staterooms shown there are representative of what they really look like.

My wife and I just left the Dawn yesterday morning. We splurged and had a mini-suite (B409) and absolutely loved it! The balcony was wonderful. The spa tub was wonderful. The extra space was wonderful. Having the sliding doors open every night was wonderful!

My wife and I just left the Dawn yesterday morning. We splurged and had a mini-suite (B409) and absolutely loved it! The balcony was wonderful. The spa tub was wonderful. The extra space was wonderful. Having the sliding doors open every night was wonderful!

You can say that again.......(oo)

Archived