Upgrade Advantage Questions

zdub86

I will be on the Pearl in November for my one year anniversary. I might try to surprise my wife with a balcony, we currently have an oceanview room. I have a couple questions before I decide to make a bid:

1. What is the average success rate on these bids? This might be impossible to know considering there are so many factors involved. The minimum bid per person is $25, I'm sure I won't get a room with the minimum bid so I'm trying to figure out a good range of $$ to bid to even have a chance at getting this.

2. Would we lose any perks we currently have if my bid gets accepted? We currently have the ultimate beverage package and the specialty dining package.

No you keep all perks you currently have. As for bid range it is hard to tell due to factors of how many rooms are still available how many people are bidding on them etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Depends on who else bids and how many people are on the ship. Everyone says bid what you feel comfortable and be ok with it. I personally put the min bid in on a suite upgrade (was 375pp however) but I don't want it for more.

2. You keep your existing perks (From promotions) but you don't get any new ones.

Edited by CigarsAndWhiskey
Typo