Developing pictures

KSGal

I have seen on the boards where the cost of developing pictures is reasonable onboard the ship. Is this true? Can they develop pictures from your digital camera/memory stick?

I would like to follow someone's suggestion to work on my photo album during leisure time. When I get home I'll have two young children waiting and like the idea of having it done when I get back home for everyone to see. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

I have seen on the boards where the cost of developing pictures is reasonable onboard the ship. Is this true? Can they develop pictures from your digital camera/memory stick?

I would like to follow someone's suggestion to work on my photo album during leisure time. When I get home I'll have two young children waiting and like the idea of having it done when I get back home for everyone to see. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Leisure time ... we went on the 8 night Western Car cruise on Liberty last week, and barely had time to download my pics each day to my notebook!

I think the price per roll was just under $7 if I remember correctly. They have digital kiosks as well for memory cards, but did not look at the prices. We had Christmas Cards made from one of our formal night photos, and it was as inexpensive as the local stores -- CVS, Walgreens, Wolfs, etc.

I took along a book to read and a few movies to watch -- made it thru "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" and one other book in the "Chronicles of Narnia" - but did most of the reading waiting for shows to start in the lounge/theater.

Have Fun!

Bill

Archived