Upgrade Fairy!!! I Got A Visit!!!

kfr307

Okay I just went through the whole thing to find out if my room had been assigned and found out the upgrade fairy came and visited!!!!! We paid for an inside guar. with a military discount. Got our room assignment and we got an outside cabin!!!!!!! Super excited!! Just wanted to share with all.

:D :D :D :D :D

We will be on the Valor, Feb. 5 sailing. There are 2 other couples going with us and one actually got a Bal. guar. and they are on the Ver. Deck. The other couple with us that booked like us an inside guar. and they also got the upgrade to an outside cabin.

hi,

if you booked through carnival, you can go online to your reservation, go to modify booking and it will tell you what you have for a cabin as of yet. Ours said GTY until the middle of November, then all at once it changed. They say that your cabin can change when you have a GTY, but ours has been the same since it changed the first time.

Good luck,

Brenda

Archived