"Groups" you've cruised with...

Alex P. Keaton

[quote name='Luanne21']What do they wear for formal night? A few bows tied here and there?:)

Luanne[/quote]

LOL:D When you think of this in context with the threads on how to dress for formal night. At least they'd be wearing a "tie" and no shorts or jeans.

On our Legend cruise last April there was a large group of blind people. Most of the people had dogs with them. The DW and I were both curious as to what these people did to let their dogs go the bathroom. About the 4th day we found an area with a kids pool and a big sheet of plastic. Needless to say we avoided this area the rest of the cruise.

It was amazing to see how these people got around on the ship. I think it's hard enough to learn your way around when you can see.

[quote name='CandB']My impression is that they too are part of the "lifestyle" set. Please give us a little insight as to what S & S is all about. :confused: Thank you in advance.

CandB[/QUOTE]

Hardly, just another bunch of fun loving cruisers.

The name has more to do with the original cruise originating out of New Orleans as much as anything else.

Signed

Saint Duck.

[quote name='CandB']My impression is that they too are part of the "lifestyle" set. Please give us a little insight as to what S & S is all about. :confused: Thank you in advance.

CandB[/quote]

I'm not sure where you got that impression :eek: It is simply the name of the Cruise Critic group... many of us cruised together on "saints and sinners part one", which was on the Sensation (sinsation, get it?? :p ) Ages range from teens to 70's... singles and married. It's just a name... that's all. Anyone is welcome to join the group... and NO, it is NOT a lifestyle cruise!!!!!!

[quote name='GoinCruisin']Anyone is welcome to join the group... and NO, it is NOT a lifestyle cruise!!!!!![/quote]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Well it fits MY lifestyle GC !:p [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0000ff]Saint Dan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='selucrey']
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Well it fits MY lifestyle GC !:p [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0000ff]Saint Dan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

LOL, well... now that you mention it, it fits my LIFESTYLE too :D However, that lifestyle is one where I have fun and cruise with my frineds :p

Archived