Cameron Reid tour review

close to the coast

My family and I (13 persons) on the Holland America Maasdam arrived in Barbados on December 2nd. We had signed up via email for 0900 hour tour with Cameron Reid http://www.scenicbarbados.com/

for a 4 hour tour (actually was about five hours) The tour took us all around the Island with a couple stops for shopping or drinks. Our driver's name was a man named Rocker. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant. About 30 minutes into the tour we met Cameron who told me that my driver would take me anywhere I wished to go. Well I followed their recommendations and went to all of the places of interest. toward the end of the tour we had our Driver take us to a Botanical Garden. Mr Rocker marked a map to show all of the places we went that day. This was the first time I used Cameron Reid's services but I am sure it will not be the last. My entire group of 13 were impressed with this company. He has reasonable rates and is easy to contact through the web site listed above.

My review of our tour is also on this forum....titled Cameron Reid tour review.

Almost 6 hrs. of PRIVATE tour = $150.00.

There were 2 couples (our best friends) and we split it 75.00-75.00 which works out to 37.50 per person .... Very good deal.

We also offered (our choice) to buy his lunch and we also tipped him (our choice).

My husband and I were on Cameron Reid tour 12/4/05 and we had a wonderful time. We had Mr Reid himself, and he was very informative and professional, and took us every where we wanted to go and more. I wished we had more time to spend with him.

Archived