Cc Group Cruise "valentines On The Miracle" 2/11/07 $25.00 Pp Deposit

TrippDiver

Hello Hello Hello!!!! I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!! sorry! I had my microbiology final today and I think I will be getting an A in class, or possiably A-, it depends on if she bumps me from a 92.9% up to a 93%. We will see! Well anyway... I am back til Jan. 11th and it starts again and then only a month till you know what!!!!!:D :D :D I can start "packing" now! I will wait until after Christmas and then watch out! I will let you know if I will need anybodies suitcase!! OK, I need to go and read other posts to see what I have missed while I was gone! Have a wonderful night!!!!:D :D

Good morning! it will be 52 more days in a couple of hours! I just can't believe it! Every day my kids ask how many more days until the cruise! They are just as excited as we are! OK, I need to get packing, we are heading north for Christmas, so you will not hear from me for a couple of days! I will try and get on a computer when we are gone, but no promises. So everyone have a Merry Christmas! Take care and be careful!:D

Hi all, it will soon be xmas and then we can concentrate on the cruise contdown in earnest. We have never cruised out of Tampa, can anyone tell me which is the closest rental car outlet to the pier? We are heading to Orlando for a few days after the cruise and want to rent a car. We have been checking on line but don't know how close things really are to the pier. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas. Hope Santa brings you all just what you asked for. We are sitting here roasting away in 70 degree weather. Doesn't even seem like winter. We need some cold weather to come in so it will make going on the Cruise seem like a relief from the weather. We are under 50 days, wow time is soaring by.

Back to the first page.

Tripp

I hope everyone had a safe and good Christmas!!! 47 more days?? it is unbelieveable!!! I am home now and do not plan on going anywhere for about 46 more days! So I will be here looking and lurking to see what everyone is doing!Talk to you tomorrow!:D

Hey Linda, do you have everything, as far as flights and hotels ready for the cruise? If so dont for get to complete your Fun Pass through Carnival. It will speed up your embarkation tremendously. If you havent done so set up an account with Carnival and go complete it. That is about it for now. Hope everyone has a great week. Does anyone have big plans for New Years?

Tripp

Hello Tripp, we do have flights, we are flying in on the 10th and we are staying at Extended stay (I will get the info for you if you still want it), and we are flying out on the 18th at 1:34. I do have our fun pass already done and printed out. I am not sure we need to take our pass ports since we do not need them anymore??!! Any thoughts?? I can't wait to pack!! I need to take down the Christmas tree first to get the christmas stuff out of the spare bedroom and then we will see what we need. I am sure I will be asking more questions as soon as we hit January!! OK, I need to get going and do some laundry and clean the house! See you soon!:D

Yes do take your Passports, it will make everything smoother, from the Airports to embarking. Also make copies of your passport to carry with you while in port. Passports are always the best form of identification. Yes I am ready to pack.

I think we are going to stay where some of our friends are staying. So we will just have to meet at the Lido bar next to where the band will be playing. I will try to get everyone to meet there so we can introduce ourselves.

Back to the first page.

Tripp

Hey Tripp, have you been reading the most recent reviews of Miracle?? It gets me soooo excited to get on that ship!!!! When do you expect your doccuments?? What are you plans for Costa Maya?? I set up a ruin temple with david and Ivan for DH and a few others. I plan on sitting on the beach with the kids and enjoying a few drinks and some good local food! I told my DH that he might have to pour me back on the ship when i am done!!!:D I need to take out a loan for all the drinks I think I might have!!!:eek: OK, back to the top for us. Is anyone else out there??

Good morning linda and tripp:)

It's getting close and the excitement is building I really hope we can meet on the ship and say hi to each other. The one thing I love about cruises is meeting new people. We booked a snorkeling excursio for belize and beth is diving in grand cayman.

What does everyone have planned?

Tom

Hey Linda, In Costa Maya we are not planning anything. We are doing a little shopping and maybe hit the pool bar. They have a little bar and grill that has a pool with it. I agree with, my largest amount of money on my S & S card will be my drinks. Last year I purchased 200.00 worth of drink coupons ahead of time so I would not be putting drinks on my S & S card. It worked out great.

I do not expect our documents until 2 to 4 weeks before the cruise. Usually about two weeks before the cruise they arrive. Yes just as soon as the New Year starts the real excitement will start building.

Tom, I am going to try and get everyone together at the Lido Bar near where the band will be playing upon embarkation. Cant miss me I will be the short bald guy trying to become intoxicated, ha ha.

Back to the first page.

Tripp

Hi Tom and Tripp, Did you see that someone received their doccuments for their Feb 3 sailing?? Tom, we have excursions in Belize -cave tubing with Yhony, in Grand Cayman we have swimming with the sting rays with Captain Marvin, and in Costa Maya my DH and a couple of other people are going to the Mayan Ruins with David and Ivan. That is all we have planned. I am sure we will find a beach to lay around on in Cozumel. We went out today and tried to find a suit coat for DS today and picked up a few shirts to wear to supper for the kids. I am going to pull out the suitcases tomorrow and see if everything will fit. I cant wait!!! So I will talk to you guys soon! :D

I've been lurking...My husband, son and mother are going on this cruise, we booked through our travel agent in August. (I didn't know about the CC group until i got back on CC to read reviews about the Ship.) We are going on the Miracle because it goes to Belize, our favorite port from our last cruise.

I think my family will be doing the David and Ivan tour in Costa Maya...Has anyone heard more info about it, or booked it yet? I am planning on using Coral Breeze to do one of their tours in Belize. We just can't decide between the Manatee tour and the snorkeling tour. My mom will NOT get in the water that is over her head. (can't swim) Both tours look good.

I can't guarantee we'll do a meet and great, my Husb. is a pretty private person, but I wanted to say HI!

Anyway...Happy New Year.

Lisa

i just happened to see this thread. my girlfriend and myself are booked on this cruise too. what all is involved with a CC group? we are first time cruisers and wouldnt mind hanging out and making friends with other folks on the cruise.

I am from tampa so if anyone has any tampa related questions, im sure i can help.

you can find me at kf4zra@yahoo.com

Look forward to meeting you all

John

ps czechgirl-my grandfather was born in bratislava.

Welcome John and Lisa!!! Tripp is the leader of the CC group, i just was adopted by his group because I am not booked with his group. Lisa it is ok if you don't meet up, I understand, I am not a very outgoing person but being on this board and talking to Tripp, I feel I kind of know him and need to meet him! So we kind of grow on you if you come back! I have a group of about 24 people I am cruising with. It is my parents 50th wedding anniv. cruise, My DH, DS 11yrs, and DD 8yrs will be with me. How old is your son? This our first cruise and can't wait! OK, I need to go and find the suitcase and see if everything will fit! Talk to you guys later!:D Linda

Archived